Handbook of lead-free solder technology for microelectronic assemblies / edited by Karl J. Puttlitz, Kathleen A. Stalter
- Mechanical engineering ; 170
- chapter 1 Overview of Lead-Free Solder Issues Including Selection / Karl J. Puttlitz -- chapter 2 Health and Environmental Effects of Lead and Other Commonly Used Elements in Microelectronics / Edwin B. Smith III -- chapter 3 Environmental Impact of Lead and Alternatives in Electronics / Laura J. Turbini -- chapter 4 Environmental Stewardship with Regional Perspectives and Drives of the Lead-Free Issue / Susanna Pelzel -- chapter 5 Market, Product, and Corporate Policy Trends / E. Jan Vardaman -- chapter 6 The Metallurgical Aspects, Properties, and Applications of Solders from the Lead–Tin System / Paul T. Vianco -- chapter 7 Physical Basis for Mechanical Properties of Solders / Morris E. Fine -- chapter 8 Sn-Ag and Sn-Ag-X Solders and Properties / Karl J. Puttlitz -- chapter 9 Bi-Sn, Sn-Sb, Sn-Cu, Sn-Zn, and Sn-In Solder-Based Systems and Their Properties / Sung K. Kang -- chapter 10 High-Temperature Lead-Free Solders with Dispersoids / K. N. Subramanian -- chapter 11 Solder Wetting and Spreading / Timothy J. Singler -- chapter 12 Lead-Free Finishes for Printed Circuit Boards and Components Rob Schetty -- chapter 13 Formation of Intermetallic Compounds at Pb-Sn/Metal and Lead- Free/Metal Interfaces in Solder Joints / Eric J. Cotts -- chapter 14 Electronics Assembly and the Impact of Lead-Free Materials / Anthony A. Primavera -- chapter 15 Use of Inert Atmospheres in Lead-Free Soldering / Martin Theriault -- chapter 16 Pb-Free Component Conversion and Some Manufacturing Experiences / Kathleen A. Stalter -- chapter 17 Major International Lead (Pb)-Free Solder Studies / Carol A. Handwerker, Frank W. Gayle, Erik E. de Kluizenaar, and Katsuaki Suganuma -- chapter 18 Electrically Conductive Adhesives–A Lead-Free Alternative / Daoquiang Lu -- chapter 19 Reliability Aspects of Lead-Free Solders in Electronic Assemblies / Puligandla Viswanadham -- chapter 20 The Physics and Materials Science of Electromigration and Thermomigration in Solders / James R. Lloyd -- chapter 21 The Structure and Kinetics of Tin-Whisker Formation and Growth on High Tin Content Finishes / W. J. Choi -- chapter 22 Degradation Phenomena / Michael J. Sullivan.
- 9780203021484 (e-book) (e-book: PDF)
9781135536848 (e-book: ePub)
9781135536800 (e-book: Mobi)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print format.
View MARC record | catkey: 23785541