Homeland security : an introduction to principles and practice / Charles P. Nemeth
- Nemeth, Charles P., 1951-
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, ©
- Copyright Date:
- Third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : text file, PDF
- chapter 1. The idea and origin of homeland security -- chapter 2. Terror, threat, and disaster post 9/11 : a new paradigm of homeland security -- chapter 3. Homeland security law, regulations, and budgeting -- chapter 4. Risk management, threats, and hazards -- chapter 5. Training and exercises in homeland security -- chapter 6. DHS challenges : national versus state and local, national security versus homeland security -- chapter 7. FEMA, response, and recovery -- chapter 8. Intelligence -- chapter 9. Border security, U.S. citizenship, and immigration services -- chapter 10. Transportation security -- chapter 11. Homeland security and public health -- chapter 12. The future of homeland security.
- 9781498749107 (e-book : PDF)
9781315320342 (e-book: Mobi)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print format.
View MARC record | catkey: 23785803