Geotechnical aspects of underground construction in soft ground : proceedings of the 5th International Symposium of TC28 of the ISSMGE, The Netherlands, 15-17 June 2005 / edited by K.J. Bakker [and others].
- Conference Author:
- International Symposium on Geotechnical Aspects of Underground Construction in Soft Ground (5th : 2005 : The Netherlands)
- London : Taylor & Francis, ©2006.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations, text file, PDF
- Additional Creators:
- Bakker, Klaas Jan
- Balkema-proceedings and monographs in engineering, water, and earth sciences
- Special lectures -- Session reports -- Design methods for tunnels, influences on foundations -- Bored tunnels : construction -- Mitigating measures -- Numerical analysis of tunnels and deep excavations -- Monitoring of underground constructions -- Deep excavations.
- 9780415889667 (e-book : PDF)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print edition.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 23786153