Underground infrastructure of urban areas : selected and edited papers from the International Conference on Underground Infrastructure of Urban Areas, Wroclaw, Poland, 22-24 October 2008 / editors, Cezary Madryas, Bogdan Przybyla & Arkadiusz Szot
- Conference Author:
- International Conference on Underground Infrastructure of Urban Areas (2008 : Wrocław, Poland)
- Leiden, The Netherlands : CRC Press, ©2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 287 pages) : illustrations, text file, PDF
- Additional Creators:
- Madryas, Cezary
- Problems of trenchless rehabilitation of pipelines situated under watercourses / T. Abel -- Building on underground space awareness / J.B.M. Admiraal -- New challenges in urban tunnelling : the case of Bologna metro line 1 / G. Astore, S. Eandi & P. Grasso -- Numerical analysis of the effect of composite repair on composite pipe structural integrity / A. Belzowski & P. Strozyk -- Repair of RC oil contaminated elements in case of infrastructure / T.Z. Blaszczynski -- Modelling the behaviour of a micro-tunnelling machine due to steering corrections / W. Broere, J. Dijkstra & G. Arends -- Trenchless replacement of gas and potable water pipes with new PA 12 pipes applying the pipe bursting method / R. Buessing .. [et al.] -- Experiences with polyamide 12 gas pipes after 2 years in operation at 24 bar and new possibilities for HDD / A. Dowe .. [et al.] -- Simulation researches of pump-gravitational storage reservoir and its application in sewage systems / J. Dziopak & D. Slys -- New developments in liner design due to ATV-M 127-2 and case studies / B. Falter -- Concrete : durable composite in municipal engineering / Z. Giergiczny, T. Puzak & M. Sokolowski -- Fly ash as a component of concrete containing slag cements / Z. Giergiczny & T. Puzak -- Rehabilitation of road culverts on the equator : implementation of innovative open cut and jacking/relining trenchless solutions / J.M. Joussin -- Urban technical infrastructure and city management / W. Kaczkowski .. [et al.] --
Maintenance of drainage system infrastructure in Butare Town, Rwanda / A. Karangwa -- Contact zone in micro tunneling pipelines / A. Kmita & R. Wroblewski -- Effect of variable environmental conditions on heavy metals leaching from concretes / A. Krol -- Design of the pipelines considering exploitative parameters / A. Kuliczkowski, E. Kuliczkowska & U. Kubicka -- Management of sewer network rehabilitation using the mass service models / C. Madryas & B. Przybyla -- Utilizing the impact-echo method for nondestructive diagnostics of atypically located pipeline / C. Madryas, A. Moczko & L. Wysocki -- Selected problems of designing and constructing underground garages in intensively urbanised areas / H. Michalak -- Material structure of municipal wastewater networks in Poland in the period of 2000 to 2005 / K. Miszta-Kruk .. [et al.] -- Two HDD crossings of the Harlem River in New York City / J.P. Mooney Jr. & J.B. Stypulkowski -- Preliminary design for road tunnels of Trans-European Vc corridor motorway, section Mostar North-South border (Bosnia and Herzegovina) / I. Mustapic, D. Saric & M. Stankovic -- Mapping the underworld to minimise street works / C.D.F. Rogers -- Assumptions for optimization model of sewage system cooperating with storage reservoirs / D. Slys & J. Dziopak -- Curvature jacking of centrifugally cast GRP pipes / U. Wallmann & D. Kosiorowski -- Relining with large diameter GRP pipes / U. Wallmann -- Underground infrastructure of historical cities as exceptionally valuable / M. Wardas .. [et al.].
- 9780203882290 (e-book : PDF)
9781134011179 (e-book: PDF)
9781134011162 (e-book: ePub)
9781134011124 (e-book: Mobi)
- Book + CD-ROM.
"A Balkema book."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print format.
View MARC record | catkey: 23787364