Green organic chemistry in lecture and laboratory / edited by Andrew P. Dicks
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, ©2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 283 pages) : illustrations, text file, PDF
- Additional Creators:
- Dicks, Andrew
- Sustainability : contributions through science and technology
- ch. 1. Introduction to teaching green organic chemistry / Sudhir B. Abhyankar -- ch. 2. Designing a green organic chemistry lecture course / John Andraos -- ch. 3. Elimination of solvents in the organic curriculum / Andrew P. Dicks -- ch. 4. Organic reactions under aqueous conditions / Effiette L.O. Sauer -- ch. 5. Organic chemistry in greener nonaqueous media / Leo Mui -- ch. 6. Environmentally friendly organic reagents / Loyd D. Bastin -- ch. 7. Organic waste management and recycling / Amanda R. Edward -- ch. 8. Greener organic reactions under microwave heating / Marsha R. Baar.
- 9781439840771 (e-book : PDF), 9781439840764 (hardback), and 9781138199286 (paperback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print format.
View MARC record | catkey: 23787605