How not to disappear / Clare Furniss
- Furniss, Clare
- New York : Margaret K. McElderry Books, 2017.
- Copyright Date:
- First U.S. edition.
- Physical Description:
- 436 pages ; 22 cm
- In England, newly pregnant seventeen-year-old Hattie and her gin-drinking great-aunt Gloria, who is in the early stages of dementia, set out togethere on a road trip of self-discovery--Gloria to finally confront the secrets of her past before they are wiped from her memory forever and Hattie to face the hard choices that will determine her future.
- Automobile travel—Fiction
- YOUNG ADULT FICTION—Family—Multigenerational
- YOUNG ADULT FICTION—Social Themes—Pregnancy
- YOUNG ADULT FICTION—Travel & Transportation—Car & Road Trips
- Automobile travel
- Great aunts—Fiction
- 9781481421034 (pbk. ; alk. paper)
9781481421027 (hardcover ; alk. paper)
- Interest Age:
- Ages 12 up.
View MARC record | catkey: 23788520