Colour in art, design & nature / editors, C.A. Brebbia, C. Greated, M.W. Collins
- Animal camouflage: biology meets psychology, computer science and art / T.S. Troscianko -- Lusciousness, the crafted image in a digital environment / R. Kesseler -- The diversity of flower colour: how and why? / B.J. Glover -- Sensations from nature / M.J. Fryer -- Goethe, Eastlake and Turner: from colour theory to art / M.W. Collins -- Zvuk / M. Greated -- Time and change: colour, taste and conservation / J.P. Campbell -- Thermo-hydraulics, colour and art / J.A. Patorski -- Nature's fluctuating colour captured on canvas? / F. Schenk -- On the use of colour in experimental fluid mechanics / S. Zhang -- Maxwell's first coloured light sources: artists' pigments / R.C. Dougal -- SPECIAL RESEARCH -- Past present and future craft practices project / L. Donald -- Figuring light: colour and the intangible / R. Davey -- Gaelux[™] / J. Stuart-Murray -- Colour in the countryside buildings, landscapes, culture / S. Baxter -- Developing the CREATE Network in Europe / A. Rizzi -- Colour, light and sacred spaces / E. Tantcheva.
- 9781845645687 and 1845645685
- Reprinted from a special edition of Design & nature and ecodynamics, vol. 4 no. 3 published by WIT Press.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Barbara S. Klein Libraries Collection Endowment in Art History and International Affairs; 2018
View MARC record | catkey: 23789630