Causality and psychopathology [electronic resource] / edited by Patrick E. Shrout, Katherine M. Keyes, Katherine Ornstein
- Corporate Author:
- American Psychopathological Association. Meeting (98th : 2008 : New York, N.Y.)
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 364 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Shrout, Patrick E., Keyes, Katherine M., and Ornstein, Katherine
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Causal thinking in psychopathology research / Patrick E. Shrout -- What would have been is not what would be : counterfactuals of the past and potential outcomes of the future / Sharon Schwartz, Nicolle M. Gatto, Ulka B. Campbell -- The mathematics of causal relations / Judea Pearl -- Causal thinking in psychiatry : a genetic and manipulationist perspective / Kenneth S. Kendler -- Understanding the effects of menopausal hormone therapy using the Women's Health Initiative Randomized Trials and Observational Study to improve inference / Garnet L Anderson, Ross L. Prentice -- Alternative graphical causal models and the identification of direct effects / James Robins, Thomas Richardson -- General approaches to analysis of course : applying growth mixture modeling to randomized trials of depression medication / Bengt Muthén ... [et al.] -- Statistical methodology for a SMART design in the development of adaptive treatment strategies / Alena I. Oetting ... [et al.] -- Obtaining robust causal evidence from observational studies : can genetic epidemiology help? / George Davey Smith -- Rare variant approaches to understanding the causes of complex neuropsychiatric disorders / Matthew W. State -- Causal thinking in developmental disorders / E. Jane Costello, Adrian Angold -- Causes of posttraumatic stress disorder / Naomi Breslau -- Causal thinking for objective psychiatric diagnostic criteria : a programmatic approach in therapeutic context / Donald F. Klein -- The need for dimensional approaches in discerning the origins of psychopathology / Robert F. Krueger, Daniel J. Goldman.
- 9780199754649 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23790503