Dying, death, & bereavement in social work practice [electronic resource] : decision cases for advanced practice / Terry A. Wolfer and Vicki M. Runnion
- Wolfer, Terry A.
- Additional Titles:
- Dying, death, and bereavement in social work practice
- New York : Columbia University Press, c2008.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 260 p. ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Runnion, Vicki M.
- End-of-life care
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The request -- ResponseAbilities -- Family matters -- Drug interactions -- Whose will when? -- Unusual appeal -- The last dose -- No place for grief (A) -- Right before their eyes -- Private charity (A) -- Suicidal co-ed -- What can I tell? (A) -- Grief at work -- Dying on time -- Just thinking about it -- A painful predicament -- 'Til death do us part? -- I want to talk to your supervisor! -- Drowning sorrows (A) -- Seizing hope (A) -- Gifts (A) -- Patty's girls -- I don't want them mad at me (A).
- 9780231141741 (cloth : alk. paper), 0231141742 (cloth : alk. paper), 9780231141758 (pbk.), 0231141750 (pbk.), 9780231512626 (electronic), and 0231512627 (electronic)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23791128