Excel 2016 all-in-one for dummies [electronic resource] / by Greg Harvey, PhD
- Harvey, Greg
- Additional Titles:
- Excel 2016 for dummies
Excel two thousand sixteen all-in-one for dummies
Excel twenty sixteen all-in-one for dummies
Microsoft Excel 2016 all-in-one for dummies
Microsoft Office Excel 2016 all-in-one for dummies
- Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons, 
- Physical Description:
- xv, 796 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- --For dummies
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction -- Excel basics -- Worksheet design -- Formulas and functions -- Worksheet collaboration and review -- Charts and graphics -- Data management -- Data analysis -- Macros and VBA.
- Excel has undergone a massive makeover, and each of the mini-books in this guide covers one important area of Excel 2016. If you're new to Excel, Harvey covers all the essentials, then branches out into information on worksheets, charts and graphs, and ways to maintain and analyze the data you create.
- 9781119077152 (paperback)
- "8 books in 1"--Cover.
View MARC record | catkey: 23791370