Interactive design [electronic resource] : an introduction to the theory and application of user-centered design / Andy Pratt & Jason Nunes
- Pratt, Andy, 1977-
- Beverly, MA : Rockport Publishers, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 223 p.: ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Nunes, Jason
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- What is user-centered design (UCD) and why do we need it? -- Collaborating with your team and your client -- Goals, users, and success criteria -- Getting to know your users -- Know your competitors -- Content is king -- Designing for the right device -- Guide, motivate, and engage the user -- Building sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes -- Branding the experience -- What can you learn from usability testing? -- If you build it, they won't always come - marketing the experience -- Watch, learn, and adapt -- Looking into the future.
- 9781592537808 (pbk.) and 9781610586375 (Digital ed.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23792075