Saving babies? [electronic resource] : the consequences of newborn genetic screening / Stefan Timmermans and Mara Buchbinder
- Fieldwork encounters and discoveries
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction: the consequences of newborn screening -- The expansion of newborn screening -- Patients-in-waiting -- Shifting disease ontologies -- Is my baby normal? -- The limits of prevention -- Does expanded newborn screening save lives? -- Conclusion: the future of expanded newborn screening.
- 9780226924977 (cloth : alkaline paper)
0226924971 (cloth : alkaline paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 265-293) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23793552