The surfaceome [electronic resource] : methods and protocols / edited by Kenneth R. Boheler, Rebekah L. Gundry
- New York, NY : Humana Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 347 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Boheler, Kenneth R. and Gundry, Rebekah L.
- Springer protocols and Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1722
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Surfaceome analysis protocol for the identification of novel ordetella pertussis antigens / Yulanda M. Williamson, Jennifer Whitmon, Rolieria West-Deadwyler, Hercules Moura, Adrian R. Woolfitt, Jon Rees, David M. Schieltz, and John R. Barr -- "Shaving" live bacterial cells with proteases for proteomic analysis of surface proteins / Manuel J. Rodrłguez-Ortega -- Methods for mapping the extracellular and membrane proteome in the avian embryo, and identification of putative vascular targets or endothelial genes / Witold W. Kilarski, John Herbert, and Andreas Bikfalvi -- Mass spectrometry-based identification of extracellular domains of cell surface N-glycoproteins : defining the accessible surfaceome for immunophenotyping stem cells and their derivatives / Chelsea M. Fujinaka, Matthew Waas, and Rebekah L. Gundry -- Application of higher density iron oxide nanoparticle pellicles to enrich the plasma membrane and its proteome from cells in suspension / Rebecca L. Rose, Waeowalee Choksawangkarn, and Catherine Fenselau -- Proteomic profiling of secreted proteins, exosomes, and microvesicles in cell culture conditioned media / Ankit Sinha, Simona Principe, Javier Alfaro, Alex Ignatchenko, Vladimir Ignatchenko, and Thomas Kislinger -- Cloning, expression, and purification of the glycosylated transmembrane protein, cation-dependent mannose 6-phosphate receptor, from Sf9 cells using the baculovirus system / Linda J. Olson and Nancy M. Dahms -- Bispecific antibody armed T cells to target cancer cells / Archana Thakur, Lawrence G. Lum, and Sandeep Mittal -- Immunophenotyping of live human pluripotent stem cells by flow cytometry / Daniel R. Riordon and Kenneth R. Boheler -- Detecting cell surface expression of the G protein-coupled receptor CXCR4 / Amanda M. Nevins and Adriano Marchese -- NaV channels : assaying biosynthesis, trafficking, function / Gordon F. Tomaselli and Federica Farinelli -- High-content electrophysiological analysis of human pluripotent stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes (hPSC-CMs) / Chi-Wing Kong, Lin Geng, and Ronald A. Li -- Methods for evaluation of vascular endothelial cell function with transient receptor potential (TRP) channel drugs / Yung Wui Tjong and Xiaoqiang Yao -- Methods to study the signal transduction of the surface receptor tyrosine kinase TrkB in neurons / Kwok-On Lai and Nancy Y. Ip -- Polarized human retinal pigment epithelium exhibits distinct surface proteome on apical and basal plasma membranes / Vladimir Khristov, Qin Wan, Ruchi Sharma, Mostafa Lotfi, Arvydas Maminishkis, and Kapil Bharti -- Extracellular matrix molecule-based capture of mesenchymal stromal cells under flow / Teresa Massam-Wu, Stuart A. Cain, and Cay M. Kielty -- Generation of induced pluripotent stem cells from patients with COL3A1 mutations and differentiation to smooth muscle cells for ECM-surfaceome analyses / Jiaozi He, Zhihui Weng, Stanley Chun Ming Wu, and Kenneth R. Boheler -- Fabrication and mechanical properties measurements of 3D microtissues for the study of cell-matrix interactions / Prasenjit Bose, Chen Yu Huang, Jeroen Eyckmans, Christopher S. Chen, and Daniel H. Reich -- Discovery of surface target proteins linking drugs, molecular markers, gene regulation, protein networks, and disease by using a web-based platform targets-search / Bin Yan, Panwen Wang, Junwen Wang, and Kenneth R. Boheler.
- 9781493975518 (hardcover : alk. paper), 149397551X (hardcover : alk. paper), and 9781493975532 (eBook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23793895