This is who we were. In the 1910s [electronic resource] / Based on material from Grey House Publishing's Working Americans series by Scott Derks
- Additional Titles:
- In the 1910s
- Amenia, NY : Grey House Publishing, 
- Physical Description:
- x, 679 pages : illustrations, maps, portraits ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Derks, Scott and Grey House Publishing, Inc
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Essay on the 1910s -- Introduction -- Profiles -- Historical snapshots -- Economy of the times -- All around us: What we saw, wrote, read & listened to -- Census data -- Bibliography -- Index.
- A comprehensive look at the decade that was shaped by the automobile, electricity, immigration, and World War I, through the eyes and ears of everyday Americans.
- 9781619251779 (hardcover) and 1619251779 (hardcover)
- "Our jobs -- Our clothes -- Our leisure -- Our day to day -- What we paid for rent & food -- What we read -- What we watched -- What we ate -- How we travelled -- Plus U.S. census comparisons & rankings and state-by-state census data."--Cover
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 661-670) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23794014