The Oxford companion to twentieth-century literature in English [electronic resource] / edited by Jenny Stringer
- Additional Titles:
- Companion to twentieth-century literature in English
- [New York] : Oxford University Press, 1996-
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Stringer, Jenny
- This Companion examines English-language writers and writing throughout the twentieth century, in all major genres and from all around the world. All the great literary figures are included, whether American or Australian, British, Irish, or Indian, African or Canadian or Caribbean.
- English literature—20th century—Bio-bibliography—Dictionaries
- American literature—20th century—Bio-bibliography—Dictionaries
- Commonwealth literature (English)—Bio-bibliography—Dictionaries
- Authors, English—20th century—Biography—Dictionaries
- Authors, American—20th century—Biography—Dictionaries
- Authors, Commonwealth—Biography—Dictionaries
- 9780191727573 (online resource)
- Related Titles:
- Oxford reference online premium
- "Oxford Reference Online Premium."
Title from home page (viewed Jan. 6, 2010).
- Other Forms:
- Also issued in print format.
View MARC record | catkey: 23795015