The Oxford companion to American law [electronic resource] / Kermit L. Hall, ed.
- Additional Titles:
- Companion to American law
- [New York] : Oxford University Press, 2002-
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Hall, Kermit L., 1944-2006
- A one-volume, alphabetically arranged encyclopaedia introducing the main lines of American law, from the institutions, people events, and cases to the doctrines and concepts. It deals with the development of positive, common, and constitutional law in the US and the related institutions.
- 9780199891108 (online resource)
- Related Titles:
- Oxford reference online premium
- "Oxford Reference Online Premium."
Title from home page (viewed on Dec. 21, 2009).
- Other Forms:
- Also issued in print format.
View MARC record | catkey: 23795183