A Narrative of the singular sufferings of John Filamore [sic] and others, on board the noted pirate vessel commanded by Captain Phillips ... [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- Narration of the captivity of John Fillmore
- Bennington [Vt.] : Printed by Haswell & Smead, 1804.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages
- "The substance of the following relation was verbally delivered to the editor, by the Hon. Increase Moseley, esq., who was intimately acquainted with Mr. John Fillmore ... Mr. Fillmore ... being dead, the editor has chosen to deliver the story as though it was written by the sufferer himself ..." : advertisement in Johnstown edition of 1809. and First edition, suffield, Conn., 1802, published under title: "A narration of the captivity of John Fillmore..." of Gilman, Bibl. of Vermont, 1897, p. 93.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6300). Photographed from an imperfect copy: t.p. and some pages partly illegible.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 6300.
View MARC record | catkey: 2381454