A complete system of farriery, and veterinary medicine [microform] : containing a compendium of the veterinary art ... the anatomy and physiology of the foot, and the principles and practice of shoeing : with observations on stable management ... / by James White ... ; newly arranged by the publishers, in which are introduced ... treatises upon the glanders, farcy, staggers ... by the same author ; illustrated by eighteen ... plates ...
- White, James, -1825
- Pittsburgh [Pa.] : R. Patterson and Lambdin, 1818. and [Pittsburgh, Pa.] : Butler & Lambdin.
- 1st American ed., newly arranged from the 10th London ed.
- Physical Description:
- 311 pages, 18 plates : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Master microform held by: Readex.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint Corporation, 1980. 4 microopaques ; 15 x 23 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46788).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 46788
View MARC record | catkey: 2381783