The town officer, or, The power and duty of selectmen, town clerks ... and other town officers, as contained in the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts [microform] : with a variety of forms for the use of such officers : to which is prefixed the constitutions of said commonwealth and of the United States : and thereto is added, the power and duty of towns, parishes and plantations, and a plain and regular method of keeping town accounts, and a table of crime and punishments : also, an appendix, containing some inspection laws at large, with other useful matter / by Samuel Freeman
- Freeman, Samuel, 1743-1831
- Boston : Printed by J.T. Buckingham for Thomas & Andrews, 1808.
- 7th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 372 pages
- Related Titles:
- Power and duty of selectmen, town clerks ... and other town officers, as contained in the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Includes index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1969. 4 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15049).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 15049.
View MARC record | catkey: 2382779