Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, accompanied with a statement of the emoluments of the officers employed in the collection of the customs, for the year 1805 [microform] : also, a letter from the Comptroller to the Secretary of the Treasury, in relation thereto
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 3 unnumbered folded leaves
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Comptroller of the Treasury
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- "March 8, 1806, read and referred to the Committee of Ways and Means."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1969. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11600).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 11600.
View MARC record | catkey: 2385137