Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury to the Chairman of the Committee of Ways and Means on the subject of making provision for the payment of claims of the citizens of the United States on the Government of France [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- "April 2d, 1806 accompanying a bill supplementary to the Act Making Provision for the Payment of Claims of Citizens of the United States on the Government of France. Presented this day."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1969. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11608).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 11608.
View MARC record | catkey: 2385519