The child's assistant in the art of reading [microform] : being a collection of pieces, suited to the capacities of children, in the early stages of education : designed as a medium between the Spelling-book, and the American selection of lessons, American preceptor, and other books of a similar kind / by Samuel Temple
- Temple, Samuel, 1770-1816
- Boston : Lincoln & Edmands, sold at their bookstore, 1813.
- 4th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 87 pages
- Includes: "A short account of the life and character of General George Washington, first president of the United States of America." p. 60-77.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1975. 1 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29925)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 29925.
View MARC record | catkey: 2386309