The redeemed captive returning to Zion, or, A faithful history of remarkable occurrences in the captivity and deliverance of Mr. John Williams, minister of the gospel in Deerfield [microform] : who, in the desolation which befel that plantation, by an incursion of French and Indians, was by them carried away, with his family and his neighbourhood, into Canada / drawn up by himself. Annexed to which is a sermon, preached by him upon his return ; also, an appendix by the Rev. Mr. Williams of Springfield ; likewise, an appendix by the Rev. Mr. Taylor, of Deerfield ; with a conclusion to the whole by the Rev. Mr. Prince, of Boston
- Williams, John, 1664-1729
- New-Haven [Conn.] : Printed by W.W. Morse, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 188 pages ; 17 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Williams, Stephen, 1693-1782, Prince, Thomas, 1687-1758, and Taylor, John, 1762-1840
- Related Titles:
- Faithful history of remarkable occurrences in the captivity and deliverance of Mr. John Williams, minister of the gospel in Deerfield
- First edition: Boston, 1707.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3561).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 3561.
View MARC record | catkey: 2389786