The American ship-master's daily assistant, or, Compendium of marine law, and mercantile regulations and customs [microform] : being a correct and useful guide to all men in business, especially those employed in the merchant-service : explaining by judicial decisions, the duty, authority, and responsibility of ship-masters, and the liability of ship-owners for the contracts or misconduct of those they employ as masters : containing also a great variety of useful tables and commercial forms, calculated to assist ship-owners, consignees, supercargoes, and masters of vessels / the whole carefully compiled from undoubted sources
- Portland [Me.] : Printed for Daniel Johnson, 1807.
[Portland, Me.] : J. M'Kown.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 608 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- Compendium of marine law, and mercantile regulations and customs
- A collection of all the requisite tables for a complete navigator, with an explanation prefixed: p. -608.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1968. 7 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11980).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 11980.
View MARC record | catkey: 2390274