The Other side of the question ... [microform] : comprising a general vindication of the character of Mother and the elders against the attacks of public slander, the edicts of a prejudiced party, and the misguided zeal of lawless mobs
- Cincinnati [Ohio] : Looker, Reynolds, & Co., printers, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 168, vii pages ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- McNemar, Richard, 1770-1839
- An explanation of the proceedings of Eunice Chapman and the Legislature, against the United Society ... in the state of New-York -- A refutation of the false statements of Mary Dyer against the said society, in the state of New-Hampshire -- An account of the proceedings of Abram Van Vleet, Esq., and his associates, against the said United Society at Union Village, Ohio.
- "Published by order of the United Society at Union Village, Ohio."
Contains documents, newspaper articles, testimonials, etc.
Compiled by Richard M'Nemar and others.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48553).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 48553.
View MARC record | catkey: 2393563