Memoirs of General Wilkinson [microform] : volume II.
- Wilkinson, James, 1757-1825
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages, -99, 136 pages ; 22 cm
- Title from Shaw & Shoemaker.
"[The author] has deemed it expedient to offer the second volume of his memoirs to the public, before the first has been committed to the press."--Introd.
General Wilkinson from the Weekly register, pp. 469-474 inserted.
Caption title (p.  following introd., p. 18): Examination of General Wilkinson's conduct, in relation to Burr's conspiracy.
An edition of this volume published in Washington in 1811 has added t.-p.: Burr's conspiracy exposed; and General Wilkinson vindicated ...
Master microform held by: Readex.
- With this are bound: "Appendix, to volume the first" (192 p., incomplete): "Appendix to volume the fourth" (205 p.); "Postscript to appendix vol. IV" (12 p.); "A brief examination of testimony, to vindicate the character of General James Wilkinson ..." Washington, 1811 (32, 80 p.)
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint Corporation, 1980. 3 cards ; 15 x 23 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22056)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 22056
View MARC record | catkey: 2394096