Introduction to the English reader, or, A selection of pieces in prose and poetry [microform] : calculated to improve the younger classes of learners in reading, and to imbue their minds with the love of virtue : with rules and observations for assisting children to read with propriety / by Lindley Murray
- Catskill [N.Y.] : J.S. Lewis, and Co., 1818.
Newburgh [N.Y.] : U.C. Lewis.
- Physical Description:
- 144 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Murray, Lindley, 1745-1826
- Related Titles:
- English reader ...
Selection of pieces in prose and poetry
- "From the last English edition."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1980. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44949). Photographed from imperfect copy: p. vii, 51-52, 77-78, 91-92 mutilated.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 44949.
View MARC record | catkey: 2394099