The Spirit of the Farmers' museum, and Lay preacher's gazette [microform] : being a judicious selection of the fugitive and valuable productions, which have occasionally appeared in that paper, since the commencement of its establishment : consisting of a part of the essays of the Lay preacher, Colon and Spondee, American biography, the choicest efforts of the American muse, pieces of choice humour, the easy essays of the Hermit, the most valuable part of the weekly summaries, nuts, epigrams, and epitaphs, sonnets, criticism, &c., &c.
- Walpole, N.H. : Printed, for Thomas & Thomas, by D. & T. Carlisle, 1801.
- Physical Description:
- 318 pages ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Dennie, Joseph, 1768-1812
- Related Titles:
- Farmers' museum
- List of subscribers: p. -11.
Mainly the contributions of J. Dennie.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1964. 4 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1346).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 1346.
View MARC record | catkey: 2398158