Report of the Committee of Ways and Means ... relative to the expediency of discontinuing the office of Commissioner of Loans, in the different states, and of transferring the duties of the officer to the Secretary of the Treasury [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages, 2 unnumbered folded leaves
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury and United States. Congress. House
- Related Titles:
- Report of the Committee of Ways and Means ... relative to the expediency of discontinuing the office of the Commissioner of Loans ...
- "8th December, 1803, read and ordered to be referred to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1966. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5449)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 5449.
View MARC record | catkey: 2401283