University of Illinois Campus Deep Direct-Use Feasibility Study - Revised Campus Master Plan Map [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2018.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 1 files : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Revised master plan for the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign campus. Note, the corridor where the UIUC Energy Farm is located will expand with the relocation of the Swine Research Farm and Feed Tech Center.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
DOE Geothermal Data Repository
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24041749