Roosevelt Hot Springs, Utah FORGE Regional Well Locations [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2018. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 1 files : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Utah, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This archive contains a GIS point feature shapefile that shows the locations of wells in the general region of the Utah FORGE project, near Roosevelt Hot Springs. This includes Utah FORGE deep well 58-32 and wells for which data has been uploaded to the Geothermal Data Repository. The attribute table has a field that contains well names.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/22/2018., "1009", Nash, Greg., and DOE Geothermal Data Repository
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24041815