Fallon, Nevada FORGE Seismic Reflection Profiles [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2018.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 3 files : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Newly reprocessed Naval Air Station Fallon (1994) seismic lines: pre-stack depth migrations, with interpretations to support the Fallon FORGE (Phase 2B) 3D Geologic model. Data along seven profiles (>100 km of total profile length) through and adjacent to the Fallon site were re-processed. The most up-to-date, industry-tested seismic processing techniques were utilized to improve the signal strength and coherency in the sedimentary, volcanic, and Mesozoic crystalline basement sections, in conjunction with fault diffractions in order to improve the identification and definition of faults within the study area.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Blankenship, Doug; Faulds, James; Queen, John; Fortuna, Mark.
DOE Geothermal Data Repository
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24041823