2018 Annual Technology Baseline ATB Cost and Performance Data for Electricity Generation Technologies - Interim Data Without Geothermal Updates [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2018. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 1 files : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Each year since 2015 NREL has presented Annual Technology Baseline ATB in a workbook that contains detailed cost and performance data both current and projected for renewable and conventional technologies. The workbook includes a spreadsheet for each technology. This workbook provides data for the 2018 ATB. Geothermal updates await publication of GeoVision.In this edition of the ATB two financial assumptions cases are provided 1 effects of research and development alone 2 effects of research and development as well as market conditions.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/29/2018., "89", and Augustine, Chad; Beiter, Philipp; Cole, Wesley; Feldman, David; Kurup, Parthiv; Lantz, Eric; Margolis, Robert; O'Connor, Patrick; Stehly, Tyler; Turchi, Craig.
- Funding Information:
- FY18 AOP 188.8.131.52
View MARC record | catkey: 24041885