GGIS [electronic resource] : the geopressured geothermal information system
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: GI.89-GI.108 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Geopressured Geothermal Information System is a collection of information services. It functions as a research tool for geopressured research teams and as a source of program information for these teams and other individuals and agencies involved in exploitation of the geopressured resource. GGIS will provide users with information concerning location, availability, and price of all known documents of particular interest to researchers in geopressured geothermal programs. An extensive library of hard copy and microfiche documents at The University of Texas is being expanded to provide users with a central repository at which originals may be read or borrowed and copies made. GGIS appressively inventories potential sources of information and identifies potential users of that information. Innovations in development and display of technical data are used to provide the user with graphical images where practicable. Periodic and special reports on status and content of data bases and on GGIS capabilities will be distributed to users.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-771153-p1-5
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. geopressured geothermal energy conference, Lafayette, LA, USA, 16 Nov 1977.
Hill, Thomas R.
Univ. of Texas, Austin
View MARC record | catkey: 24042354