Marine and Hydrokinetic Energy Metocean Data-use, Sources, and Instrumentation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2018. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 767 KB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Marine and Hydrokinetic Energy Metocean Data-use, Sources, and Instrumentation presentation from Water Power Technologies Office Peer Review, FY14-FY16. This project aims to accelerate deployment of marine and hydrokinetic (MHK) technology by establishing: 1) relevant existing and evolving standards and guidelines, 2) meteorological and oceanic (metocean) data use 3) data sources, and 4) instrumentation guidance for siting, design, and operation of MHK devices along the U.S coastline.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/02/2018., "nrel/pr-5000-68366", Presented at the U.S. Department of Energy Water Power Technologies Office Peer Review, Marine and Hydrokinetics Program, 14-16 February 2017, Arlington, Virginia., and Sirnivas, Senu.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24042451