Cooling Tower (Evaporative Cooling System) Measurement and Verification Protocol [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of Electricity Delivery & Energy Reliability, 2017. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Office of Electricity Delivery & Energy Reliability, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This measurement and verification (M and V) protocol provides procedures for energy service companies (ESCOs) and water efficiency service companies (WESCOs) to determine water savings resulting from water conservation measures (WCMs) in energy performance contracts associated with cooling tower efficiency projects. The water savings are determined by comparing the baseline water use to the water use after the WCM has been implemented. This protocol outlines the basic structure of the M and V plan, and details the procedures to use to determine water savings.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/05/2017., "nrel/sr--7a40-70219", and Charles W. Kurnik; Brian Boyd; Kate M. Stoughton; Taylor Lewis.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24042469