Solid Acid Fuel Cell Stack for APU Applications [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2011.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Golden Field Office
United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Solid acid fuel cell technology affords the opportunity to operate at the 200-300 degree centigrade regime that would allow for more fuel flexibility, compared to polymer electrode membrane fuel cell, while avoiding the relatively more expensive and complex system components required by solid oxide fuel cell. This project addresses many factors such as MEA size scalability, fuel robustness, stability, etc., that are essential for successful commercialization of the technology.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Duong, Hau H. [PI].
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24042833