An Experimental Characterization of Condensed Phase Soot from Overdriven Detonation of Composition B [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2017. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 9 pages; size: 0.6 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Abstract not provided
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/08/2017., "llnl-proc-738416", Presented at: 20th American Physical Society Topical Conference on Shock Compression of Condensed Matter, St. Louis, MO, United States, Jul 09 - Jul 14, 2017., and Reeves, R V; Egan, G C; Klunder, G L; Manaa, M R; Bastea, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24043336