The friend of peace. No. I [microform] : containing a special interview between the President of the United States and Omar, an officer dismissed for duelling : six letters from Omar to the President, with a review of the power assumed by rulers over the laws of God and the lives of men, in making war : and Omar's solitary reflections / the whole reported by Philo Pacificus
- Worcester, Noah, 1758-1837
- Philadelphia : Kimber and Sharpless, 1816.
[Philadelphia] : Merritt.
- Physical Description:
- 458 unnumbered pages in various paginations
- Contains twelve numbers of: The friend of peace.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1977. 5 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39866).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 39866.
View MARC record | catkey: 2404334