Ionomers and methods of making same and uses thereof [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Cornell University, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Ionomers comprising ionic groups such as, for example, tetraalkylammonium groups and methods of making such ionomers. For example, the ionomers can be produced by ring opening metathesis polymerization of alkene-containing monomers with tetraalkylammonium groups and, optionally, alkene-containing monomers without tetraalkylammonium groups. The ionomers can be used in applications such as, for example, fuel cell applications.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:9,493,397
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Geoffrey W. Coates; Henry A. Kostalik, IV; Timothy J. Clark; Nicholas J. Robertson.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24043605