Chemical vapor deposition-prepared sub-nanometer Zr clusters on Pd surfaces [electronic resource] : promotion of methane dry reforming
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- pages 31,586-31,599 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
An inverse Pd–Zr model catalyst was prepared by chemical vapor deposition (CVD) using zirconium-t-butoxide (ZTB) as an organometallic precursor.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:1439062
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics. PCCP (Print) 18 46 ISSN 1463-9076; PPCPFQ AM
Lukas Mayr; Xue -Rong Shi; Norbert Kopfle; Cory A. Milligan; Dmitry Y. Zemlyanov; Axel Knop-Gericke; Michael Havecker; Bernhard Klotzer; Simon Penner.
Purdue Univ., West Lafayette, IN (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24043620