Nondestructive Analysis of MET-5 Drum at TA35 Building 2 A-Wing Vault [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Measurements using a mechanically cooled portable high purity germanium HPGe Ortec detective were taken of a type B drum Serial number R-1157 to determine if any radioactive material was inside. The Drum, R-1157, spectrum was analyzed using PeakEasy 4.84 and a visual look at the spectrum showed background radiation.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Desimone, David J. [Los Alamos National Laboratory]; Vo, Duc Ta [Los Alamos National Laboratory].
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24043626