Polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane grafted polymer in polymeric foam [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A polymeric foam article with a polymer matrix defining multiple cells therein has a polymer component with a first polymer that is a polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane grafted polymer that has a weight-average molecular weight of two kilograms per mole or higher and 200 kilograms per mole or lower.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:9,546,256
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Bruce A. King; Kshitish A. Patankar; Stephane Costeux; Hyun K. Jeon.
Dow Global Technologies LLC, Midland, MI (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24044017