Hybrid polyketide synthases [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The present invention provides for a polyketide synthase (PKS) capable of synthesizing an even-chain or odd-chain diacid or lactam or diamine. The present invention also provides for a host cell comprising the PKS and when cultured produces the even-chain diacid, odd-chain diacid, or KAPA. The present invention also provides for a host cell comprising the PKS capable of synthesizing a pimelic acid or KAPA, and when cultured produces biotin.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:9,334,514
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Jeffrey L. Fortman; Andrew Hagen; Leonard Katz; Jay D. Keasling; Sean Poust; Jingwei Zhang; Sergey Zotchev.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24044085