SLIM [electronic resource] : A Big Turn for Ion Separation
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 00:02:15 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Researchers at PNNL have drastically increased the speed and separation of ions by tackling one problem: turning ions around a corner. Their technology, Structures for Lossless Ion Manipulations, or SLIM, could take the form of new instruments for doctors and other applications.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Smith, Dick; Ibrahim, Yehia.
View MARC record | catkey: 24044305