Hybrid polymer networks as ultra low `k` dielectric layers [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- According to one embodiment, a polymeric material includes at least one polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) polymer, and at least one polyhedral oligomericsilsequioxane (POSS) molecule. According to another embodiment, a method includes providing at least one polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) polymer, providing at least one polyhedral oligomericsilsequioxane (POSS) molecule, and coupling the at least one PDSM polymer to the at least one POSS molecule to form a hybrid polymeric material.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:9,260,571
- Published through SciTech Connect.
James Lewicki; Marcus A. Worsley.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24045017