Photochemistry at Interfaces [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2015.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Columbia University
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We have advanced our capabilities to investigate ultrafast excited state dynamics at a liquid interface using a pump to excite molecules to higher electronic states and then probe the subsequent time evolution of the interfacial molecules with femtosecond time delayed vibrational SFG.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Kenneth B Eisenthal.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24045231