Highly stable beta-class carbonic anhydrases useful in carbon capture systems [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2013. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The present disclosure relates to .beta.-class carbonic anhydrase polypeptides having improved properties including increased thermostability and/or stability in the presence of amine compounds, ammonia, or carbonate ion. The present disclosure also provides formulations and uses of the polypeptides for accelerating the absorption of carbon dioxide from a gas stream into a solution as well as for the release of the absorbed carbon dioxide for further treatment and/or sequestering. Also provided are polynucleotides encoding the carbonic anhydrase polypeptides and host cells capable of expressing them.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/20/2013., "8,512,989", "13/721,586", Alvizo, Oscar; Benoit, Michael; Novick, Scott., and Codexis, Inc. (Redwood City, CA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24046278