Coated phosphors, methods of making them, and articles comprising the same [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2013.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Compositions comprising a phosphor and a compound having the formula R.sub.1R.sub.2M, wherein R.sub.1 is a substituted or unsubstituted alkyl, aryl, heteroaryl, arylalkyl, heteroarylalkyl, alkoxy, alkoxyl, acyl heterocycle, haloalkyl, oxaalkyl, or silyl; R.sub.2 is a sulfate, sulfonate, or carboxylate and M is an alkali metal or an alkaline earth metal are provided. Phosphors coated with the compound, methods of making the coated phosphors and articles comprising the compositions are provided.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:8,377,334
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24046494