Purification of water from cooling towers and other heat exchange systems [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2012. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The amount of silica in cooling tower water is reduced by passing cooling tower water through a column of silica gel.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/07/2012., "8,236,181", "US patent application 12/772,672", and Sullivan; Enid J. (Los Alamos, NM), Carlson; Bryan J. (Ojo Caliente, NM), Wingo; Robert M. (Los Alamos, NM), Robison; Thomas W. (Stilwell, KS).
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24046713